Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 Innovation Celebration, a product showcase unlike a traditional tradeshow. The purpose of this showcase is to unveil new products, devices, pharmaceuticals and therapies in healthcare to Premier members. To underscore Premier's commitment to providing a platform for supplier ingenuity, the Innovation Celebration serves as the welcome reception to the Premier Annual Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition - our largest membership event of the year.
Premier welcomes applications from our contracted suppliers as well as vendors who do not currently have a contract with Premier. Before proceeding with the application, please take a few moments to read the information below.
- Application open Oct. 14, 2019 - Dec. 13, 2019
- Application deadline is 5 p.m. EST on Dec. 13, 2019 with no exceptions granted.
A supplier submitting an application for a product not currently on contract with Premier is expected to work in good faith to add the product to the Premier contract portfolio and conform to the Premier category Terms and Conditions if the supplier is awarded a contract.
Innovator Terms and Condition must be signed.
A cross-section of clinicians and other healthcare professionals from Premier member hospitals will review the applications and select the products to be featured at the Innovation Celebration.
The basic selection criteria the members will use to evaluate products include:
Date product was introduced into the market (products with market launch dates between June 2019 and June 2021 will be considered)
- Potential to address and solve an unmet medical need and/or healthcare related issue
- Revolutionary nature of the product
- Existence of a market for the product
- Quality of application in articulating product benefits
- Ability to demonstrate products at the Innovation Celebration
- There is no application or registration fee associated with the Innovation Celebration showcase.
- Contracted suppliers selected for the Innovation Celebration are required to exhibit in the traditional two-day trade show, which is a separate event from the Innovation Celebration that also occurs at the Premier Annual Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition. There are applicable booth space rental and attendee registration fees associated with the tradeshow.
Premier is not responsible for interpreting this application. The product is represented solely by the contents of the application and will be presented to Premier Member committees as it is submitted.