Agenda / Content / Interaction
This timely event offers:
- An elite platform for sharing strategic healthcare leadership and business content
- Distinctive opportunities for collaboration and best practice sharing among top level peers
- Innovative solutions to the most challenging problems today’s executives face
- Deep insight into Premier business plans and strategies
- An extraordinary opportunity to craft a shared vision for the future and the collaborative structures required to achieve it
- Revolutionary, compelling calls to action that transcend the event
The draft agenda lists times for each session which will be moderated by one of Premier’s executive team members. Discussion time will be built into every session. At the executive level, some of the most valuable knowledge sharing occurs through spontaneous interaction.
Most C-suite Forum sessions will be offered exclusively to this group in a private room. A few forum sessions will be held in conjunction with the main Breakthroughs Conference. All sessions will be at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Specifics will be provided closer to the event date.
If your schedule permits, we encourage you to participate in as much of the Breakthroughs Conference as you like. You are certain to find value in the content offered in the following tracks: Leading Transformation, Alternative Payment Models and Population Health Management.
A handout version of each approved presentation will be available for printing on demand during or after the conference or to view on the mobile app.
Business casual is the dress code for conference attendees. Layers are suggested to ensure comfort. Speakers are asked to wear business attire on the day of their sessions.
Registration for the C-suite Forum is by invitation only. You will register for the Breakthroughs conference as a Premier Member/General Attendee, then you will need a private access code to be able to select C-suite Forum. If you are at the C-Suite level and have not received the code from Premier, please contact Kelly Hicks.
Please note there are special hotel booking instructions for C-suite Forum attendees. Please disregard the general hotel passkey instructions that come with your Breakthroughs conference registration confirmation.
To book your room under our C-suite Forum room block, please contact Kelly Hicks.
We appreciate your support of Premier’s knowledge sharing goals and look forward to hosting you at this important event.