Create your own curriculum. There is something for everyone.
One of Premier’s top goals is to help our members provide the safest, highest quality care at the lowest cost. Get the knowledge you need at Breakthroughs pre-meetings and ancillary meetings, sourcing committee meetings, general sessions and concurrent sessions. Hear from industry experts and peers about trends, best practices and success stories to help you transform healthcare. Interaction highly encouraged!
View the day-by-day offerings to learn more about the knowledge sharing opportunities available to you during Breakthroughs week. Click on links to access more information about your daily options.
Conference registration officially opens on Monday as many of Premier’s sourcing committees, collaborative groups, product user workgroups and other ancillary groups begin their meetings.
Committees, collaborative groups, product user workgroups and other ancillary meetings continue. Most attendees arrive Tuesday to experience the Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition Opening Keynote Session and the Innovation Celebration. Premier Academy sessions begin on this day and are open to members who currently use Premier products and services. Academy sessions help users achieve greater expertise and skill, and ultimately improve their performance.
Join all of your conference colleagues for the highly anticipated Innovation Celebration on Tuesday evening. Be among the first to see and hear about exciting new technologies and innovations on their way to the healthcare marketplace.
Wednesday and Thursday – Daytime activities
Wednesday and Thursday are full days. Create your own unique conference experience each day:
- The PremierConnect Learning Lab is open each day from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Meet one-on-one with a subject matter expert to get the most from Premier products and tools in your organization.
- The official program begins at 7:00 a.m. with optional educational breakfast sessions, followed by the General Session beginning at 8:00 a.m. Move right into the Member Education Sessions, choosing from one of the 26 tracks of peer-to-peer presentations. Or pick one of the Premier Academy sessions for detailed training on specific tools your organization is already using.
- Make your way from morning sessions directly into the exhibit hall to visit 500+ Premier contracted supplier booths. Grab lunch and check out the Premier Village, learning how Premier solutions help you remain the provider of choice in your community.
- The afternoon brings more peer-to-peer sharing sessions, Premier Academy sessions or visits to the PremierConnect Lab. The day officially ends with another inspiring General Session.
Wednesday and Thursday – Evening activities
- Wednesday offers an open evening for most. Plan early to dine with your peers, suppliers and/or Premier staff at the many venues in the local area.
- On Wednesday, Foodservice Forum members and suppliers will attend the annual Culinary Creations Dinner. Invitation only.
On Thursday, plan to attend the annual Networking Celebration to interact with peers, guests, suppliers and speakers from across the Premier family. This event combines fun interaction with social responsibility.
The Conference wraps up Friday morning with breakfast at 9:00 a.m. and a very timely Washington Policy Update by Premier’s very own Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, Blair Childs. You won’t want to miss this closing general session.