The 2020 Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, located at 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214, from June 23-26, 2020.
After registering and paying, each attendee will receive an email within 15 minutes with a link to our hotel reservation system, Passkey, allowing you to book hotel based on availability and need.
We have specially negotiated rooms at both the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and the Inn at Opryland hotel. See below for details.
The specially negotiated rates are available until Friday, May 22, 2020. Subject to availability.
Overbooking and Canceling Hotel Rooms
When you book your room within the Premier hotel block, you help to keep meeting costs low and enable Premier to provide features that members have come to enjoy, including world-class speakers. However, if hotel rooms are overbooked or canceled within the Premier room block, Premier can be subject to hotel attrition fees.
To prevent these fees, Premier will begin to monitor vendors who overbook rooms only to cancel or fail to attend without notice.
We appreciate your support in booking only the rooms you will require and helping us ensure that Breakthroughs remains an exceptional and cost-effective event.
There will be a complimentary shuttle service between the Inn at Opryland and the Gaylord Opryland only. Shuttle schedule will be available closer to the conference.
For more information about our location, visit the Nashville Visitors Bureau at www.visitmusiccity.com/visitors/.
AIR TRAVEL / AIRPORT
Nashville International Airport – Airport code: BNA / 8.3 miles
Booking Travel Through Egencia
Premier has partnered with Egencia (an Expedia company) to provide a user-friendly, online self-booking tool. The online system allows you to book travel 24/7. Members and suppliers are welcome to book their travel through the special meeting link below to take advantage of Premier’s airline discounts. You are responsible for purchasing your flights.
If you are a committee member, concurrent speaker, Premier employee or part of the working staff, do not book your travel using the link below. Each group will receive instructions and a special link in your invitations.
Egencia has the following transaction fees:
- Book online: $4 (+ an additional $2 for booking Southwest)
- Talk to an agent – 877.264.1622: $25 (+ an additional $2 fee for booking Southwest)
If you are a new Egencia user, please create a profile:
- Enter your full name as it appears on your government-issued ID.
- Enter your email address.
- Create username and password. You may choose to keep your username and password to book future flights to Premier meetings.
- Click “Create This Account” and then “Find a Flight.”
- When you are asked “Billable,” please select “No,” then skip the next question concerning RU#.
- Be sure to complete your reservation so you receive an itinerary with a confirmed Flights may be “saved” for future booking, but they are not ticketed and prices are not guaranteed until the reservation is complete.
Ground Transportation (Rates are estimated)
Nashville International Airport
- Taxi fare: $22 (one-way)
- Lyft: $12.99 (one-way)
- UberX: $12.99 (one-way)
- Gaylord Transportation: Gaylord is offering a 15 percent discount on its transportation shuttle. Purchase shuttle tickets here.
Parking (Rates subject to change)
$29/day plus tax
Valet: $38/day plus tax
Rates are plus tax
Inn at Opryland