REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Remember, booths are assigned based on a first-come, first-paid basis, so don’t delay! Reserve your spot on the trade show floor today.
STEP 1: Reserving Your Booth Space
Please review the “Booth Space Information” before you register for a booth to ensure you have all pertinent information ready at time of registration.
All booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis.
Remember this is NOT your last step, you will need to register attendees (STEP 2) and book a hotel room (STEP 3) using the login and password you receive with your booth space registration.
STEP 2: Registering Your Attendees
Conference registration is required for all attendees. Registered attendees may participate in the supplier-focused sessions, general concurrent sessions, special events and secure hotel accommodations at the specially negotiated rates.
After registering for your booth space, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with directions on how to register and pay for exhibiting attendees. Important things to note:
- Supplier booth registration pricing includes one full conference attendee registration badge. The badge that is included in the booth fee is allocated to the first registered attendee.
- Additional registration badges can be purchased online:
- $525 (full conference pass)
- $275 (daily conference pass)
- Pricing increases on-site, so exhibitors are encouraged to purchase before the show
- After June 19: $650 (full conference pass)
- After June 19: $400 (daily conference pass)
STEP 3: Reserving Your Hotel
The 2020 Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition will be held from June 23-26, 2020 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, located 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
After you have registered and paid, each attendee will receive an email within 15 minutes with a link to our hotel reservation system, Passkey, allowing you to book hotel based on availability and need.
We have specially negotiated rooms at both the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and the Inn at Opryland hotel:
- Gaylord Opryland – $245/night 15.5% tax, $2.50 nightly city tax, Resort fee $13/nightly plus 15.5% tax
- Inn at Opryland – $179/night 15.5% tax, $2.50 nightly city tax