STEP 1: Reserve your booth space
Review the booth space information in the “Supplier” section before you register for a booth to assist you in having all pertinent information ready at time of registration. All booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis.
Remember this is NOT your last step, you will need to register attendees (STEP 2) and book hotel (STEP 3) using the login and password you receive with your booth space registration.
STEP 2: Register your attendees
Be aware that conference registration is required for all attendees. Once registered, you can secure hotel accommodations at the specially negotiated rates and take part in the supplier-focused sessions, general sessions and special events.
After registering for your booth space, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with directions on how to register and pay for exhibiting attendees. Important notes:
– Supplier booth registration pricing includes one full conference attendee registration badge
– The badge that is included in the booth fee is allocated to the first registered attendee
– Additional registration badges can be purchased online: $525 (full conference pass), $275 (daily conference pass)
– Pricing increases on-site, so exhibitors are encouraged to purchase before the show
– After June 16: $650 (full conference pass), $400 (daily conference pass)
STEP 3: Reserving your hotel
After registering, each attendee will receive an email within 15 minutes with a link to our hotel reservation system, Passkey, allowing you to book hotel based on availability and need.