The 2019 Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center located at 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
Premier’s official online hotel reservation system for this conference is Passkey with Gaylord. The link to book your hotel will be sent in your registration confirmation email. Hotels are subject to availability.
The specially negotiated rates are available until Friday, May 24, 2019. Subject to availability.
For more information about our location, visit the Nashville Visitors Bureau at www.visitmusiccity.com/visitors/.
There will be a complimentary shuttle service between the Inn at Opryland and the Gaylord Opryland only. Shuttle schedule will be available closer to the conference.
AIR TRAVEL / AIRPORT
Nashville International Airport – Airport code: BNA / 8.3 miles
Booking Travel Through Egencia
Premier is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Egencia (an Expedia company) to provide a user-friendly, online self-booking tool. The online system allows you to book travel 24/7. Members and suppliers are welcome to book their travel through the special meeting link below to take advantage of Premier’s airline discounts. You are responsible for purchasing your flights.
If you are a committee member, concurrent speaker, Premier employee or part of the working staff, do not book your travel using the link below. Each group will receive instructions and a special link in your invitations.
Egencia has the following transaction fees:
- Book online: $4 (+ an additional $2 for booking Southwest)
- Talk to an agent – 877.264.1622: $25 (+ an additional $2 fee for booking Southwest)
If you are a new Egencia user, please create a profile:
- Enter your full name as it appears on your government-issued ID.
- Enter your email address.
- Create username and password. You may choose to keep your username and password to book future flights to Premier meetings.
- Click “Create This Account” and then “Find a Flight.”
- When you are asked “Billable,” please select “No,” then skip the next question concerning RU#.
- Be sure to complete your reservation so you receive an itinerary with a confirmed Flights may be “saved” for future booking, but they are not ticketed and prices are not guaranteed until the reservation is complete.
Ground Transportation (Rates are estimated)
Nashville International Airport
- Taxi fare: $22 (one-way)
- Lyft: $12.99 (one-way)
- UberX: $12.99 (one-way)
- Gaylord Transportation: Gaylord is offering a 15 percent discount on its transportation shuttle. Purchase shuttle tickets here.
Parking (Rates subject to change)
$29/day plus tax
Valet: $38/day plus tax
Rates are plus tax
Inn at Opryland