STEP 1: Reserve Your Booth Space
Review the booth space information page before you register for a booth to ensure you have all pertinent information ready at time of registration. All booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis.
Remember, this is NOT your last step. You will need to register attendees (STEP 2) and book hotel room(s) (STEP 3) using the login and password you receive with your booth space registration.
STEP 2: Register Your Attendees
Be aware that conference registration is required for all attendees. Once registered, you can secure hotel accommodations at the specially negotiated rates and take part in the supplier-focused sessions, general sessions and special events.
After registering for your booth space, you will receive an email confirmation with directions on how to register and pay for exhibiting attendees.
Important notes to remember:
– Supplier booth registration pricing includes one full conference attendee registration badge.
– The badge that is included in the booth fee is allocated to the first registered attendee.
– Additional registration badges can be purchased online: $525 (full conference pass)/ $275 (daily conference pass)
– Pricing increases on-site, so exhibitors are encouraged to purchase before the event.
*After June 14, 2018, rates increase to $650 (full conference pass) and $400 (daily conference pass).
STEP 3: Reserve Your Hotel
The 2019 Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition will take place June 18-21, 2019, and will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, located at 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
After registering, each attendee will receive an email within 15 minutes with a link to our hotel reservation system, Passkey, allowing you to book hotel based on availability and need.
We have specially negotiated rooms at both the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and the Inn at Opryland hotel:
– Gaylord Opryland: $231/night 15.5% tax, $2.50 nightly city tax,
Resort fee $13/nightly plus 15.5% tax
– Inn at Opryland: $179/night 15.5% tax, $2.50 nightly city tax